Amjad Ali Arain
First Name: Amjad
Middle Name: Ali
Last Name: Arain
RePEc Short-ID: par275
- Institut de Recherche sur l'Education: Sociologie et Économie de l'Éducation (IREDU)
Université de Bourgogne
- Location: Dijon, France
Postal: Pôle AAFE, Esplanade Erasme, B.P. 26513, 21065 Dijon Cedex
Handle: RePEc:edi:iredufr (more details at EDIRC)
- Ali, Amjad, 2009. "The impact of teacher wages on the performance of students: evidence from PISA," MPRA Paper 18252, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Oct 2009.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2009-11-07. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2009-11-07. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2009-11-07. Author is listed
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Amjad Arain should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.