First Name: Moneer
Last Name: Alam
RePEc Short-ID: pal398
- Institute of Economic Growth
University of Delhi
- Location: Delhi, India
Postal: University Enclave, Delhi - 110007
Handle: RePEc:edi:ieudein (more details at EDIRC)
- Alam, Moneer, 1990. "Explorations with RAS in projecting an occupation-education relationship in India," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 107-124.
- Alam, Moneer, 1986. "Technical efficiency in indian manufacturing industries: An analysis by establishment size," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 253-260.
- Alam, Moneer, 1986. "On the usability of RAS in manpower forecasting: An evaluation based on Indian data," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 5-16.
- Alam, Moneer, 1985. "A structural approach to projecting the occupational profile: Some results with Indian data," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 81-86.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Moneer Alam should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.