First Name: Murat
Last Name: Yulek
RePEc Short-ID: pyu21
- Erdem Basci & Mehmet Fatih Ekinci & Murat Yulek, 2004.
"On Fixed and Variable Fiscal Surplus Rules,"
- Murat Yülek, 1996. "Liberalize to Grow or Grow to Liberalize : Japanese Finance and Development During the High Growth Period," Departmental Working Papers 966, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Murat Yulek, 1996. "Financial Repression, Selective Credits and Endogenous Growth: Orthodoxy and Heresy," Working Papers 9604, Economic Research Forum, revised Feb 1996.
- Erdem Basci & M. Fatih Ekinci & Murat Yulek, 2007. "On Fixed and Variable Fiscal Surplus Rules," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 43(3), pages 5-15, June.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Erdem Basci & Mehmet Fatih Ekinci & Murat Yulek, 2004. "On Fixed and Variable Fiscal Surplus Rules," Macroeconomics 0409006, EconWPA.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Murat Yulek should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.