Maximilian A.M. Vermorken
First Name: Maximilian
Middle Name: A.M.
Last Name: Vermorken
RePEc Short-ID: pve166
Affiliation(in no particular order)
Centre Emile BernheimLocation: Bruxelles, Belgium
Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management
Université Libre de Bruxelles (Free University of Brussels)
Phone: +32 (0)2 650.48.64
Fax: +32 (0)2 650.41.88
Postal: CP114/03, 42 avenue F.D. Roosevelt, 1050 Bruxelles
Handle: RePEc:edi:cebulbe (more details at EDIRC)
Quantitative and Applied Spatial Economic Research Laboratory (QASER Lab)Location: London, United Kingdom
University College London (UCL)
Handle: RePEc:edi:qlucluk (more details at EDIRC)
- Maximilian Vermorken & Ariane Szafarz & Hugues Pirotte, 2008.
"Sector classification through non-Gaussian similarity,"
Working Papers CEB
08-032.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- M. Vermorken & A. Szafarz & H. Pirotte, 2010. "Sector classification through non-Gaussian similarity," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(11), pages 861-878.
- Maximilian Vermorken & Ariane Szafarz & Hugues Pirotte, 2010. "Sector Classification through non-Gaussian Similarity," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/95542, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2008-10-28. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2008-10-28. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Maximilian Vermorken & Ariane Szafarz & Hugues Pirotte, 2008. "Sector classification through non-Gaussian similarity," Working Papers CEB 08-032.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maximilian Vermorken should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.