Bino Paul Gopuran devassy
First Name: Bino
Middle Name: Paul
Last Name: Gopuran devassy
RePEc Short-ID: ppa119
- Bino Paul G.D, 2009. "India Labour Market Report 2008," Working Papers id:1943, eSocialSciences.
- Paul G.D. Bino & S. Subash & A. Ramanathan, 2004.
"Concentration in Knowledge Output:A Case of Economics Journals,"
General Economics and Teaching
- Paul Gopuran Devassy Bino & Sasidharan Subash & Ananthakrishnan Ramanathan, 2005. "Concentration in Knowledge Output: A case of Economics Journals," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 2(2), pages 261-279, December.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2004-02-15. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2004-02-15. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2009-05-23. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2009-05-23. Author is listed
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2004-02-15. Author is listed
Most cited item
- Paul G.D. Bino & S. Subash & A. Ramanathan, 2004. "Concentration in Knowledge Output:A Case of Economics Journals," General Economics and Teaching 0402001, EconWPA.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bino Gopuran devassy should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.