Report NEP-COM-2004-02-15This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul G.D. Bino & S. Subash & A. Ramanathan, 2004. "Concentration in Knowledge Output:A Case of Economics Journals," General Economics and Teaching 0402001, EconWPA.
- Andrea Bigano & Stef Proost, 2003. "The opening of the European electricity market and environmental policy: does the degree of competition matter?Keywords: Electricity, Trade and the Environment," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0315, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Haryo Aswicahyono, 2004. "Competitiveness and Efficiency of the Forest Product Industry in Indonesia," CSIS Economics Working Paper Series WPE075, Centre for Strategic and International Studies, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Linda Christanty & Raymond Atje, 2004. "Policy and Regulatory Developments in Indonesia's Forestry Sector Since 1967," CSIS Economics Working Paper Series WPE077, Centre for Strategic and International Studies, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Matthew T. Clements & Hiroshi Ohashi, 2004. "Indirect Network Effects and the Product Cycle: Video Games in the U.S., 1994-2002," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-261, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 2004. "Mandatory Unbundling and Irreversible Investment in Telecom Networks," NBER Working Papers 10287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arto, Iñaki & Ansuategui Cobo, José Alberto, 2003. "La evolución de la intensidad energética de la industria vasca entre 1982-2001: Un análisis de descomposición," IKERLANAK 2003-07, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Linda Christanty & Raymond Atje & Kurnya Roesad, 2004. "Decentralization and the Forestry Sector: Opportunities and Challenges," CSIS Economics Working Paper Series WPE080, Centre for Strategic and International Studies, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp0328 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kevin Amess & Barbara Roberts, 2004. "The Impact of State and Foreign Ownership on Post-Transition Industrial Concentration: The Case of Polish Manufacturing," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/1, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp0319 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bert Willems & Guido Pepermans, 2003. "Regulating transmission in a spatial oligopoly: a numerical illustration for Belgium," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0314, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.