Mohammad Osman Gani
First Name: Mohammad
Middle Name: Osman
Last Name: Gani
RePEc Short-ID: pga107
- Independent University Bangladesh (Independent University Bangladesh)
- Homepage: http://sb.iub.edu.bd/
Location: Baridhara, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
- Mohammad Gani, 2004. "Equality of Demand and Supply Neither Determines Price Nor Clears the Market," Microeconomics 0405007, EconWPA.
- Mohammad Gani, 2004. "The meaning of gainful trade," International Trade 0405007, EconWPA.
- Mohammad Gani, 2004. "Though Arrow Says It’s Impossible, It Happens Everyday," Microeconomics 0405008, EconWPA.
- Mohammad Gani, 2004. "Exit Lucas, Reenter Keynes," Macroeconomics 0405022, EconWPA.
- Mohammad Gani, 2004. "Money in Market Clearing," Macroeconomics 0410009, EconWPA.
- M Gani, 2004. "New Trade Theory Takes Over Monetary Theory," International Trade 0405005, EconWPA.
- M Gani, 2004. "Micro Takes Over Macro," Macroeconomics 0404012, EconWPA.
NEP Fields6 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2004-06-02
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2004-04-18
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (2) 2004-04-18 2004-05-26. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (2) 2004-04-18 2004-05-26. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2004-05-26 2004-11-07. Author is listed
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2004-05-26
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mohammad Gani should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.