Report NEP-HPE-2004-04-18This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rafael Di Tella & Robert MacCulloch, 2004. "Why doesn't Capitalism flow to Poor Countries?," Others, EconWPA 0404005, EconWPA.
- David. C. Maré, 2004. "Ideas for Growth?," Development and Comp Systems, EconWPA 0404007, EconWPA.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Timmermann, Allan, 2004. "Real Time Econometrics," IZA Discussion Papers 1108, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Branko Milanovic, 2004. "Why we all do care about inequality (but are loath to admit it)," HEW, EconWPA 0404001, EconWPA.
- M Gani, 2004. "Micro Takes Over Macro," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0404012, EconWPA.