First Name: Nikos
Last Name: Ebel
RePEc Short-ID: peb14
Postal Address: University of Bielefeld International Research Training Group: Economic Behavior and Interaction Models Post Box: 100 131 33501 Bielefeld Germany
- Institut für Mathematische Wirtschaftsforschung
- Location: Bielefeld, Germany
Postal: Postfach 10 01 31, 33501 Bielefeld
Handle: RePEc:edi:imbiede (more details at EDIRC)
- Ebel, Nikos & Lefouili, Yassine, 2008. "Relative and individual regulation: An investigation of investment incentives under a cost-plus approach," MPRA Paper 7314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2008-03-01. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2008-03-01. Author is listed
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2008-03-01. Author is listed
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nikos Ebel should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.