by members of
UNDP Regional Bureau for Africa
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
New York City, New York (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Sebastian Levine & Benjamin Roberts, 2012. "Inequality in Post-Independence Namibia: the Unfinished Agenda," One Pager 186, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Sebastian Levine & Benjamin Roberts, 2012. "Robust Estimates of Changes in Poverty and Inequality in Post-Independence Namibia," Working Papers 102, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Sebastian Levine & James Muwonge & Yele Maweki Batana, 2011.
"A Robust Multi-Dimensional Poverty Profile for Uganda,"
Working Papers PMMA
- Sebastian Levine, James Muwonge and Yele Maweki Batana, 2012. "A Robust Multidimensional Poverty Profile for Uganda," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp055, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Pedro Conceição & Sebastian Levine & Zuzana Brixiova, 2011. "The Food Price Spikes of 2008/09 and 2010/11: Impacts and Policies in African Countries," Working Papers 2011-003, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa (UNDP/RBA).
- Pedro Conceição & Ricardo Fuentes & Sebastian Levine, 2011. "Managing Natural Resources for Human Development in Low-Income Countries," Working Papers 2011-002, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa (UNDP/RBA).
- Pedro Conceição & Sebastian Levine, 2011. "The African Moment: On the Brink of a Development Breakthrough," Working Papers 2011-001, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa (UNDP/RBA).
- Twimukye, Evarist P. & Matovu, John Mary & Levine, Sebastian & Birungi, Patrick, 2010. "Sectoral and welfare effects of the global economic crisis on Uganda: a recursive dynamic CGE analysis," Research Series 113619, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Sebastian Levine & Servaas van der Berg & Derek Yu, 2009. "Measuring the impact of social cash transfers on poverty and inequality in Namibia," Working Papers 25/2009, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Levine, Sebastian, 2006. "Measuring progress towards global poverty goals: Challenges and lessons from southern Africa," MPRA Paper 4932, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2006.
- Sebastian Levine, 2012. "Exploring Differences in National and International Poverty Estimates: Is Uganda on Track to Halve Poverty by 2015?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 107(2), pages 331-349, June.
- Sebastian Levine & Servaas van der Berg & Derek Yu, 2011. "The impact of cash transfers on household welfare in Namibia," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 39-59.