by members of
School of Business
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Redlands
Redlands, California (United States)
| Journal articles |
- Jaggia, Sanjiv & Thosar, Satish, 2010. "A partial defense of the giant squid," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 28, pages 8-11.
- Pettway, Richard H. & Thosar, Satish & Walker, Scott, 2008. "Auctions versus book-built IPOs in Japan: A comparison of aftermarket volatility," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 224-235, June.
- Jaggia, Sanjiv & Thosar, Satish, 2004. "The medium-term aftermarket in high-tech IPOs: Patterns and implications," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 931-950, May.
- Thosar, Satish, 1996. "Tender Offers and Target Management Responses: Managerial Entrenchment versus Stockholder Interest Revisited," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 31(1), pages 87-104, February.
- Jaggia, Sanjiv & Thosar, Satish, 1995. "Contested Tender Offers: An Estimate of the Hazard Function," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(1), pages 113-19, January.