by members of
Ministry of Finance
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Government of India
New Delhi, India
| Working papers |
- M R Anand & G L Gupta & Ranjan Dash, 2012. "The Euro Zone Crisis and its Dimensions and Implications," Working Papers id:4764, eSocialSciences.
- Dasgupta, Dipak & Dubey, R.N. & Sathish, R, 2011. "Domestic Wheat Price Formation and Food Inflation in India," MPRA Paper 31564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dipak Dasgupta & R N Dubey & R Satish, 2011. "Domestic Wheat Price Formation and Food Inflation in India: International Prices, Domestic Drivers (Stocks, Weather, Public Policy), and the Efficacy of Public Policy Interventions in Wheat Markets," Working Papers id:4291, eSocialSciences.
- Dasgupta, Dipak & Nabli, Mustapha Kamel & Pissarides, Christopher & Varoudakis, Aristomene, 2008. "Making trade work for jobs: international evidence and lessons for MENA," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Dasgupta, Dipak & Ratha, Dilip, 2000. "What factors appear to drive private capital flows to developing countries? and how does official lending respond?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2392, The World Bank.
- Das Gupta, Dipak & Das Gupta, Bejoy & DEC, 1994. "Interest rates in open economies : real interest rate parity, exchange rates, and country risk in industrial and developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1283, The World Bank.