by members of
Laboratoire de Modélisation et d'Optimisation de Système (LAMOS)
Université Abderrahmane Mira de Béjaïa
(Laboratory of Modelling and Optimization of Systems, Abderrahmane Mira University of Bejaia))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Laib, Fodil & Radjef, MS, 2010. "Automatizing Price Negotiation in Commodities Markets," MPRA Paper 28277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laib, Fodil & Radjef, MS, 2008. "Optimal Strategies for Automated Traders in a Producer-Consumer Futures Market," MPRA Paper 12965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laib, Fodil & Laib, M.S., 2007. "Some mathematical properties of the futures market platform," MPRA Paper 6126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rabta, Boualem, 2013. "A hybrid method for performance analysis of G/G/m queueing networks," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 38-49.
- Rabta, Boualem & AIssani, Djamil, 2005. "Strong stability in an (R,s,S) inventory model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 159-171, August.