by members of
College of International Business and Management
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Johansson, Anders C. & Feng, Xunan, 2013. "CEO Incentives in Chinese State-Controlled Firms," Working Paper Series 2013-27, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Johansson, Anders C. & Feng, Xunan, 2013. "The State Advances, the Private Sector Retreats: Firm Effects of China’s Great Stimulus Program," Working Paper Series 2013-25, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Feng, Xunan & Johansson, Anders C., 2011. "Escaping Political Extraction: Political Participation, Institutions, and Cash Holdings in China," Working Paper Series 2011-18, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Feng, Xunan & Johansson, Anders C. & Zhang, Tianyu, 2011.
"Political Participation and Entrepreneurial Initial Public Offerings in China,"
Working Paper Series
2011-17, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Feng, Xunan & Johansson, Anders C. & Zhang, Tianyu, 2014. "Political participation and entrepreneurial initial public offerings in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 269-285.
- Li, Wu, 2010.
[An Equilibrium Analysis under Cobb-Douglas Production and Utility Functions]," MPRA Paper 23070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Wu, 2010. "A Study on Dynamic General Equilibrium under the Classical Growth Framework," MPRA Paper 25540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Wu, 2008. "A multi-agent growth model based on the von Neumann-Leontief framework," MPRA Paper 11302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- He Shuquan, 2004. "National Key FDI Policies and International Investment Agreements Development," International Trade 0407010, EconWPA.
- He Shuquan, 2004. "Analysis on Major Issues in International Investment Agreements and Future Options," International Trade 0407011, EconWPA.
- Feng Xu'nan, 2011. "Dividends and tunneling: evidence from family firms in China," China Finance Review International, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 152-167, April.
- Shu-Quan He, 2010. "Dynamics of Chinese Agricultural Trade Patterns," Chinese Economy, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 43(1), pages 5-25, January.