by members of
Department of International Trade
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Chung Yuan Christian University
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Ming-Chya Wu & Ming-Chang Huang & Hai-Chin Yu & Thomas Chiang, 2005. "Phase Distribution and Phase Correlation of Financial Time Series," Finance 0512013, EconWPA.
- Ingyu Chiou & James Jordan- Wagner & Hai-Chin Yu, 2005. "How do Currency Markets Interact? Evidence from the Yen-Dollar Exchange Rates in Tokyo, London, and New York," Finance 0512024, EconWPA.
- Hai-Chin YU & Ming-Chang Huang, 2003. "Statistical properties of volatility in fractal dimension and probability distribution among six stock markets - USA, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, and Hong Kong," Econometrics 0308002, EconWPA, revised 18 Aug 2003.
- Yi-Nung Yang, 1996. "Network Effects, Pricing Strategies, and Optimal Upgrade Time in Software Provision," Industrial Organization 9602001, EconWPA.
- Hai-Chin Yu & Ming-Chang Huang, 2004. "Statistical properties of volatility in fractal dimensions and probability distribution among six stock markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 14(15), pages 1087-1095.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Yang, Yi-Nung, 2001.
"Rational incompatibility with international product standards,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 171-191, June.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Yang, Yi-Nung, 1999. "Rational Incompatibility With International Product Standards," Working Papers 14597, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Yang, Yi-Nung, 1998. "Rational Incompatibility With International Product Standards," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28342, Utah State University, Economics Department.