by members of
School of Economics and Finance
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Kyongbuk, South Korea
| Journal articles |
- Kichun Kang, 2012. "Is the "Houthakker-Magee" Finding Durable? Evidence from Disaggregated Trade Flows between China and Korea," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 13(2), pages 299-316, November.
- Kichun Kang, 2012. "What Matters For The Extensive And Intensive Margins Of International Trade? Evidence From Korean Exports," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 57(03), pages 1250018-1-1.
- Lee, Yong-Woo, 2012. "Asymmetric information and the demand for private health insurance in Korea," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 284-287.
- Kichun Kang, 2011. "Overseas Network Of Export Promotion Agency And Export Performance: The Korean Case," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(2), pages 274-283, 04.
- Kichun Kang, 2011. "China's Growing Role in World Trade – Edited by Robert C. Feenstra and Shang‐Jin Wei," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 49(3), pages 356-359, 09.
- Kichun Kang & Byung Chul Ahn, 2010. "China's Penetration of the Korean Market: Stylized Facts and Welfare Effect," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 18(5), pages 54-71.
- Kichun KANG & Jong‐Ho KIM, 2010. "Exploring The Spectrum Of Export Destination: The Geographic Spread Of Korean Exports, Its Determinants, And Policy Implications," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 48(4), pages 421-449, December.
- Kang, Kichun, 2009. "The export price index with the effect of variety and an empirical analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 385-391, March.
- KANG, Kichun, 2008. "How much have been the export products changed from homogeneous to differentiated? Evidence from China, Japan, and Korea," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 128-137, June.