Resuelve: A Gauss program for solving computable general equilibrium and disequilibrium models
AbstractThis is the computer code companion of a paper with the same title, and whose abstract is as follows: This paper describes a GAUSS program that can be used, among other things, to find equilibria for computable general equilibrium models, and fix-price equilibria for general non-Walrasian models. Simple applications for those two cases, as well as for linear and quadratic programming, are also provided.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoSoftware component provided by Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México in its series EGAP Computer Code with number 1994-01.
Programming language: GAUSS
Date of creation: Jan 1994
Date of revision:
computable general equilibrium model; disequilibrium model; nonlinear complementarity problem; fix-price; GAUSS;
Other versions of this item:
- Urzúa, Carlos M., 1994. "Resuelve: A Gauss program for solving computable general equilibrium and disequilibrium models," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 9(2), pages 273-294.
- Urzúa, Carlos M., 1994. "Resuelve: A Gauss program for solving computable general equilibrium and disequilibrium models," EGAP Working Papers 200302, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amaranta Arroyo).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.