HP-Filter (web interface)
AbstractUse the web inferface to obtain online either the HP-filtered trend or the HP-filtered deviations from the trend.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoSoftware component provided by Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles in its series QM&RBC Codes with number 97.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Hodrick, Robert J & Prescott, Edward C, 1997. "Postwar U.S. Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Hodrick–Prescott filter in Wikipedia (English)
- List of examples of Stigler's law in Wikipedia (English)
- Quantitative Macroeconomics and Real Business Cycles (QM&RBC)
- Top 1 items by number of citations
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by simple impact factors
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by recursive impact factors
- Top 1 items by number of citations discounted by age
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by simple impact factors and discounted by age
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by recursive impact factors and discounted by age
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.