Matlab code for Hopenhayn-Nicolini's optimal unemployment insurance model
Abstracthugo.m: the main program which calculates the replacement ratio for unemployment scheme without wage tax. valhugo.m: the function file defining the value function of planner.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoSoftware component provided by Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles in its series QM&RBC Codes with number 18.
Programming language: matlab
Date of creation: Apr 1999
Date of revision:
Note: A small function file named hugofoc1.m will be written when main program is executed.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166
Web page: http://dge.repec.org/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Recursive Macroeconomic Theory
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by recursive impact factors
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by recursive impact factors and discounted by age
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.