GAINING MOMENTUM:Managing the Diffusion of Innovations
AbstractDiffusion, or the widespread adoption of innovations, is a critical yet under-researched topic. There is a wide gap between development and successful adoption of an innovation. Therefore, a better understanding of why and how an innovation is adopted can help develop realistic management and business plans. Most books on this topic use a single-discipline approach to explain the diffusion of innovations. This book adopts a multi-disciplinary and managerial process approach to understanding and promoting the adoption of innovations, based on the latest research and practice. It will be of interest to graduates and researchers in marketing, product development and innovation courses.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd. in its series World Scientific Books with number p625 and published in 2010.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://ebooks.worldscinet.com/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O3 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.