Issues in the Economics of Aging
AbstractThis companion volume to The Economics of Aging (1989) examines the economic consequences of an increasingly older population, focusing on the housing and living arrangements of the elderly, as well as their labor force participation and retirement.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by University of Chicago Press in its series National Bureau of Economic Research Books with number 9780226902975 and published in 1990.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://press.uchicago.edu
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Poterba, James M. & Venti, Steven F. & Wise, David A., 2011.
"The Drawdown of Personal Retirement Assets,"
Working Paper Series
rwp11-006, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 2011. "The Drawdown of Personal Retirement Assets," NBER Working Papers 16675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Poterba, James M. & Wise, David Alsgaard & Venti, Steven F., 2011. "The Drawdown of Personal Retirement Assets," Scholarly Articles 4677548, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.