International Competitive Advantage of the Finnish Chemical Forest Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy in its series ETLA C with number 66 and published in .
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laestadius, Staffan, 1998. "The relevance of science and technology indicators: the case of pulp and paper," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 385-395, August.
- Ron A. Boschma & Markku Sotarauta, 2005. "Economic policy from an evolutionary perspective: the case of Finland," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0509, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2005.
- Michiel Van Dijk & Adam Szirmai, 2005. "Catch Up at the Micro-Level: Evidence from an Industry Case Study Using Manufacturing Census Data," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_038, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Szirmai, Adam & Van Dijk, Michiel, 2007. "The Micro-Dynamics of Catch Up in Indonesian Paper Manufacturing: An International Comparison of Plant-Level Performance," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 010, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Viitamo, Esa, 2003. "Knowledge-intensive Services and Competitiveness of the Forest Cluster," Discussion Papers 845, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.