Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 3
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Books with number summ89-1 and published in 1989.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
The following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS:
- Martin Feldstein & Douglas W. Elmendorf, 1989. "Budget Deficits, Tax Incentives, and Inflation: A Surprising Lesson from the 1983-1984 Recovery," NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 3, pages 1-24 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Feenberg & Jonathan Skinner, 1989. "Sources of IRA Saving," NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 3, pages 25-46 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba, 1989. "Venture Capital and Capital Gains Taxation," NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 3, pages 47-68 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 1989. "Incentive Effects of the Corporate Alternative Minimum Tax," NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 3, pages 69-96 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John B. Shoven, 1989. "The Japanese Tax Reform and the Effective Rate of Tax on Japanese Corporate Investments," NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 3, pages 97-115 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Hege, Ulrich, 1998.
"Venture capital financing, moral hazard, and learning,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 703-735, August.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Hege, Ulrich, 1997. "Venture Capital Financing, Moral Hazard and Learning," CEPR Discussion Papers 1738, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bergemann, D. & Hege, U., 1997. "Venture Capital Financing, Moral Hazard and Learning," Discussion Paper 1997-108, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Søren Bo Nielsen, 2004.
"Taxation and Venture Capital Backed Entrepreneurship,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 369-390, 08.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Nielsen, Soren Bo, 2003. "Taxation and Venture Capital-Backed Entrepreneurship," CEPR Discussion Papers 4097, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, . "An Empirical Investigation of IPO's Annualized Returns in the Last Three Decades," Penn CARESS Working Papers 823ad5f6b6eb3583cc703364e, Penn Economics Department.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 2006. "Tax Reform in the 21st Century," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt444479wh, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.