International Seminar on Macroeconomics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Books with number fran02-1 and published in 2002.
Note: IFM ME EFG
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Fève & Alain Guay, 2007.
"Identification of Technology Shocks in Structural VARs,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Patrick Fève & Alain Guay, 2010. "Identification of Technology Shocks in Structural Vars," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(549), pages 1284-1318, December.
- Fève, Patrick & Guay, Alain, 2009. "Identification of Technology Shocks in Structural VARs," TSE Working Papers 09-028, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Fève, Patrick & Guay, Alain, 2006. "Identification of Technology Shocks in Structural VARs," IDEI Working Papers 383, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Domenico J. Marchetti & Francesco Nucci, 2007.
"Pricing Behavior and the Response of Hours to Productivity Shocks,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(7), pages 1587-1611, October.
- Marchetti, Domenico J. & Nucci, Francesco, 2006. "Pricing Behaviour and the Response of Hours to Productivity Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 5504, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John C. Williams, 2009.
"Heeding Daedalus: Optimal inflation and the zero lower bound,"
Working Paper Series
2009-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- John C. Williams, 2009. "Heeding Daedalus: Optimal Inflation and the Zero Lower Bound," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 40(2 (Fall)), pages 1-49.
- Dennis, Richard & Ravenna, Federico, 2008.
"Learning and optimal monetary policy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1964-1994, June.
- Fernald, John, 2006.
"Trend Breaks, Long-Run Restrictions and the Contractionary Effects of Technology Improvements,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5631, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John G. Fernald, 2005. "Trend breaks, long-run restrictions, and the contractionary effects of technology improvements," Working Paper Series 2005-21, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.