Frontiers in Health Policy Research, volume 13
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Books with number cutl09-1 and published in 2010.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
The following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS:
- Gary Burtless & Pavel Svaton, 2010. "Health Care, Health Insurance, and the Distribution of American Incomes," NBER Chapters, in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, volume 13 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lindsey Leininger & Helen Levy & Diane Schanzenbach, 2010. "Consequences of SCHIP Expansions for Household Well-Being," NBER Chapters, in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, volume 13 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark R. Trusheim & Murray L. Aitken & Ernst R. Berndt, 2010. "Characterizing Markets for Biopharmaceutical Innovations: Do Biologics Differ from Small Molecules?," NBER Chapters, in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, volume 13 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.