Control and Ideology in Organizations
AbstractDesigned for use by undergraduate and graduate students in sociology and MBA courses on organizational development, these essays by prominent scholars provide a general overview of theory and research on organizations, from the classic work of Weber, Durkheim, and Marx, to the most recent theoretical and empirical advances. Control and Ideology in Organizations is recommended for graduate courses in the Sociology of Work and Organizations, and Complex Organizations, as well as for related courses in urban studies, political science, public administration, and management.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by The MIT Press in its series MIT Press Books with number 0262690691 and published in 1980.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- B - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Furbush).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.