Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 15
AbstractBased on a National Bureau of Economic Research conference, Tax and the Economy is a timely review of issues in the current tax Focusing on the economic effects of tax policies, written in a style accessible to policymakers, corporate managers, lawyers economists, each article demonstrates how economic research can an important contribution to tax policy debates.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by The MIT Press in its series MIT Press Books with number 0262661225 and published in 2001.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu
taxation; government spending;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Furbush).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.