Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 11
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
AbstractThis series presents recent research on the effects of taxation on economic performance and analyses of the effects of potential tax reforms. The research results appear in a form that is accessible to tax practitioners and policymakers. Topics in this volume include an evaluation of Medicaid in the 1980s, medical savings accounts, comparative tax burdens under the existing income tax and a national retail sales tax, implications of a broad-based consumption tax, and mandated community-rated health insurance.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by The MIT Press in its series MIT Press Books with number 0262661047 and published in 1997.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu
taxation; government spending;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Furbush).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.