Theory and Structure in International Political Economy: An International Organization Reader
AbstractThis is the first of two anthologies on international political economy drawn from articles published in the journal International Organization. The book is organized into four sections: Contending Theoretical Perspectives, International Regimes, Multilateralism and International Leadership, and International Economy and Domestic Politics.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by The MIT Press in its series MIT Press Books with number 0262621274 and published in 1999.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu
international political economy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- A3 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Furbush).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.