Frontiers in Health Policy Research, Volume 2
AbstractThis series presents policy-relevant economic research on health care and health policy issues. The emphasis is on papers written primarily for a policy audience. Each volume contains approximately five papers from an annual conference held in the spring in Washington, D.C. Topics covered include the implications of health care policy provisions, health care organization and management, health outcomes, health care output and productivity, health-related behavior, health and aging, and health and children.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by The MIT Press in its series MIT Press Books with number 0262571293 and published in 1999.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu
health policy; economic research;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- A32 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - Collective Volumes
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Furbush).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.