Economic Analysis of Markets and Games: Essays in Honor of Frank Hahn
AbstractThese original essays focus on a wide range of topics related to Frank Hahn's distinguished work in economics. Ranging from market analysis and game theory to the microeconomic foundations of macroeconomics and from equilibrium and optimality with missing markets to economics and society, they reflect the diversity of modern research in economic theory. What distinguishes Hahn's work and many of the essays in this book is that the motivation often comes from practical concerns about unemployment, savings and investment, poverty, or the stability of markets.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by The MIT Press in its series MIT Press Books with number 0262541599 and published in 1992.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu
Frank Hahn; market analysis; game theory;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A31 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - Multisubject Collected Writings of Individuals
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nabil I. Al-Najjar & Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli, 2006.
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 73(4), pages 849-868.
- Peter J. Hammond, . "Multilaterally Strategy-Proof Mechanisms in Random Aumann--Hildenbrand Macroeconomies," Working Papers 97022, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- S. Rao Aiyagari & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2003. "The Optimum Quantity of Debt: Technical Appendix," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 4(1), pages 193-217, May.
- Galanis, Spyros, 2007.
"Unawareness of theorems,"
Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics
51816, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- John Pratt, 2005. "How Many Balance Functions Does it Take to Determine a Utility Function?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 109-127, September.
- Chiaki Hara, 2009. "Effectively Complete Asset Markets with Multiple Goods and over Multiple Periods," KIER Working Papers 685, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Furbush).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.