Student Solutions Manual for Mathematics for Economics
AbstractThis solutions manual contains the full solutions to the odd-numbered problems in the main text.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by The MIT Press in its series MIT Press Books with number 0262517949 and published in 2011.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu
econometrics; general economics; solutions; mathematics;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A0 - General Economics and Teaching - - General
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Furbush).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.