The Collected Papers of Franco Modigliani, Volume 4: Monetary Theory and Stabilization Policies
AbstractThese two volumes bring together articles, commentaries, and excerpts by Nobel Prize-winning economist Franco Modigliani published from the late 1970s to 1989. The 11 essays collected in Volume 4 focus on money and inflation and on stabilization policies for growth and unemployment. The 21 essays in Volume 5 cover saving and wealth, deficits, the real effects of inflation, and finance.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by The MIT Press in its series MIT Press Books with number 0262132443 and published in 1989.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Furbush).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.