Japan in the World Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Peterson Institute for International Economics in its series Peterson Institute Press: All Books with number 0412 and published in 1988.
Note: Out of print
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1750 Massachusetts Ave., NW, Washington, DC
Web page: http://bookstore.piie.com/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenneth N. Kuttner & Adam S. Posen, 2002. "Passive Savers and Fiscal Policy Effectiveness in Japan," Working Paper Series WP02-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- J. David Richardson & Chi Zhang, 1999. "Revealing Comparative Advantage: Chaotic or Coherent Patterns Across Time and Sector and U.S. Trading Partner?," NBER Working Papers 7212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Lowe, 1991. "Resource Convergence and Intra-industry Trade," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9110, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Foders, Federico & Stoll, Peter-Tobias & Townsend-Gault, Ian & Wolfrum, Rüdiger, 1993. "Marktzutrittsbarrieren in den USA und Kanada: Der Markt für meerestechnische Güter und Dienstleistungen," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 788, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Adams, F. Gerard & Gangnes, Byron, 1996.
"Japan's persistent trade surplus: Policies for adjustment,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 309-333, September.
- Byron Gangnes & F. Gerard Adams, 1994. "Japan's Persistent Trade Surplus: Policies for Adjustment," Working Papers 199404, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Gavin Cameron, 2000.
"The Sun Also Rises: Productivity Convergence Between Japan and the USA,"
Economics Series Working Papers
45, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gavin Cameron, 2005. "The Sun Also Rises: Productivity Convergence Between Japan and the USA," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 387-408, December.
- Robert Z. Lawrence, 1993. "Japan's Different Trade Regime: An Analysis with Particular Reference to Seiretsu," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 3-19, Summer.
- Saxonhouse, G.R., 1993.
"What Does Japanese Trade Structure Tell Us about Japanese Trade Policy?,"
337, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Gary R. Saxonhouse, 1993. "What Does Japanese Trade Structure Tell Us about Japanese Trade Policy?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 21-43, Summer.
- Maria Papadakis, 1994. "Did (or does) the United States have a competitiveness crisis?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 1-20.
- Marcus Noland & Howard Pack, 2002.
"Industrial Policies and Growth: Lessons from International Experience,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
169, Central Bank of Chile.
- Marcus Noland & Howard Pack, 2002. "Industrial Policies and Growth: Lessons From International Experience," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Norman Loayza & Raimundo Soto & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Editor) (ed.), Economic Growth: Sources, Trends, and Cycles, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 9, pages 251-308 Central Bank of Chile.
- Foders, Federico, 1995. "The technological specialization of Europe in the 1990s," Kiel Working Papers 675, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gavin Cameron, 1998.
"Catch-Up and Leapfrog between the USA and Japan,"
Economics Series Working Papers
1998-W16, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Rugman, Alan,M. & Verbeke, Alain, 1990. "Strategic Trade Policy is not Good Strategy," Hitotsubashi Journal of commerce and management, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 25(1), pages 75-97, December.
- Alison Butler, 1991. "Trade imbalances and economic theory: the case for a U.S.-Japan trade deficit," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 16-31.
- K. Inaba, 1999. "Japanese Foreign Investment: An Empirical Study Using a Multi-Sectoral Econometric Model," Working Papers ir99031, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Ramkishen Rajan, 1996. "Measures of intra-industry trade reconsidered with reference to Singapore’s bilateral trade with Japan and the United States," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 132(2), pages 378-389, September.
- Pablo, Agnese, 2009. "Employment effects of offshoring. An application to Japanese industries, 1980-2005," MPRA Paper 16506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balassa, Bela, 1989. "U.S. trade policy towards developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 151, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.