Essays on Some Unsettled Questions of Political Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought in its series History of Economic Thought Books with number mill1874 and published in 1874.
Note: 118 pages
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario, L8S 4M4
Phone: (905) 525-9140 ext. 22765
Fax: (905) 521-8232
Web page: http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2008.
"Free Banking, the Real-Balance Effect, and Walras´ Law,"
8765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2008. "Free Banking, the Real-Balance Effect, and Walras´ Law," MPRA Paper 17294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fleming, Euan M., 2007. "Use of the single factoral terms of trade to analyse agricultural production," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(2), June.
- Maks, J.A.H. & Muysken, J., 1977. "Development and testing of a dynamic demand theory," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-17152, Maastricht University.
- Costa, Carlos Eugênio & Pereira, Thiago, 2013. "On the Efficiency of Equal Sacrifice Income Tax Schedules," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 741, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Boggio, Luciano, 2009. "Long-run effects of low-wage countries' growing competitiveness and exports of manufactures," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 38-49, March.
- Michael B. Devereux & Gregor W. Smith, 2005.
"Transfer Problem Dynamics: Macroeconomics of the Franco-Prussian War Indemnity,"
1025, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Devereux, Michael B. & Smith, Gregor W., 2007. "Transfer problem dynamics: Macroeconomics of the Franco-Prussian war indemnity," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2375-2398, November.
- Michael B. Devereux & Gregor W. Smith, 2004. "Transfer Problem Dynamics: Macroeonomics of the Franco-Prussian War Indemnity," Working Papers 022004, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Chisik, Richard, 2012.
"Trade disputes, quality choice, and economic integration,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 47-61.
- Richard Chisik, 2010. "Trade Disputes, Quality Choice, and Economic Integration," Working Papers 022, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Hamid Faruqee & Douglas Laxton & Dirk Muir & Paolo Pesenti, 2006.
"Would Protectionism Defuse Global Imbalances and Spur Economic Activity? A Scenario Analysis,"
NBER Working Papers
12704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Faruqee, Hamid & Laxton, Douglas & Muir, Dirk & Pesenti, Paolo, 2008. "Would protectionism defuse global imbalances and spur economic activity? A scenario analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 2651-2689, August.
- Hamid Faruqee & Douglas Laxton & Dirk Muir & Paolo Pesenti, 2006. "Would protectionism defuse global imbalances and spur economic activity?: a scenario analysis," Staff Reports 268, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Faruqee, Hamid & Laxton, Doug & Muir, Dirk & Pesenti, Paolo, 2006. "Would Protectionism Defuse Global Imbalances and Spur Economic Activity? A Scenario Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 5993, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Besomi, Daniele, 2008. "James Anthony Lawson on commercial panics and their recurrence," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 330-341, December.
- Oumar Bouare, 2009. "An Evaluation Of David Ricardo¡¯S Theory Of Comparative Costs: Direct And Indirect Critiques," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 34(1), pages 99-125, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.