The National System of Political Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought in its series History of Economic Thought Books with number list1885 and published in 1885.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario, L8S 4M4
Phone: (905) 525-9140 ext. 22765
Fax: (905) 521-8232
Web page: http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yongseok Shin & Benjamin Moll & Francisco J. Buera, 2011.
2011 Meeting Papers
1244, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Zibell, Laurent, 2011. "What's important for you in life? A general and pluralistic model of economic agents’ motivation," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 503-515.
- Rajah Rasiah, 2011. "Book Review: Chips and Change: How the Crisis Reshapes the Semiconductor Industry, by Clair Brown and Greg Linden, Cambridge: MIT Press, 2009, pp. 257," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 3(1), pages 157-160, April.
- Klochikhin, Evgeny A., 2012. "Russia's innovation policy: Stubborn path-dependencies and new approaches," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1620-1630.
- Erik S. Reinert, 2006.
"Development and Social Goals: Balancing Aid and Development to Prevent ‘Welfare Colonialism’,"
The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics
03, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Erik S. Reinert, 2006. "Development and Social Goals: Balancing Aid and Development to Prevent ‘Welfare Colonialism’," Working Papers 14, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Choung, Jae-Yong & Hwang, Hye-Ran & Song, Wichin, 2014. "Transitions of Innovation Activities in Latecomer Countries: An Exploratory Case Study of South Korea," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 156-167.
- Cheong Kee Cheok, 2011. "Book Review: Nowhere to Hide: The Great Financial Crisis and Challenges for Asia, by Lim, M.M.H. and Lim, C., Singapore: Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, 2010, pp. xxiv, 174," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 3(1), pages 149-155, April.
- Kross, Karmo, 2013. "Developmental welfare capitalism in East Asia with a special emphasis on South Korea," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2013-05, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Kemeny, Thomas, 2010. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Drive Technological Upgrading?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 1543-1554, November.
- Lööf, Hans & Savin, Maxim, 2012. "Cross-country difference in R&D productivity Comparison of 11 European economies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 294, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 13 Mar 2013.
- LooSee Beh, 2011. "Book Review: Human Resource Economics: Issues and Perspectives, by Beatrice F.Y. Lee, Fumitaka Furuoka, Hj Kasim Hj Md Mansur and Roslinah Mahmud. Kota Kinabalu, Sabah: Universiti Malaysia Sabah, 2010," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 3(1), pages 155-156, April.
- Stiglitz, Joseph & Lin, Justin & Monga, Celestin & Patel, Ebrahim, 2013. "Industrial policy in the African context," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6633, The World Bank.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2012. "Harmonic and Conflict Views in International Economic Relations: a Sraffian view," Department of Economics University of Siena 651, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.