The National System of Political Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought in its series History of Economic Thought Books with number list1885 and published in 1885.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario, L8S 4M4
Phone: (905) 525-9140 ext. 22765
Fax: (905) 521-8232
Web page: http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zibell, Laurent, 2011. "What's important for you in life? A general and pluralistic model of economic agents’ motivation," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 503-515.
- Lööf, Hans & Savin, Maxim, 2012. "Cross-country difference in R&D productivity Comparison of 11 European economies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 294, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 13 Mar 2013.
- Stiglitz, Joseph & Lin, Justin & Monga, Celestin & Patel, Ebrahim, 2013. "Industrial policy in the African context," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6633, The World Bank.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2012. "Harmonic and Conflict Views in International Economic Relations: a Sraffian view," Department of Economics University of Siena 651, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Rajah Rasiah, 2011. "Book Review: Chips and Change: How the Crisis Reshapes the Semiconductor Industry, by Clair Brown and Greg Linden, Cambridge: MIT Press, 2009, pp. 257," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 3(1), pages 157-160, April.
- Kross, Karmo, 2013. "Developmental welfare capitalism in East Asia with a special emphasis on South Korea," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2013-05, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Cheong Kee Cheok, 2011. "Book Review: Nowhere to Hide: The Great Financial Crisis and Challenges for Asia, by Lim, M.M.H. and Lim, C., Singapore: Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, 2010, pp. xxiv, 174," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 3(1), pages 149-155, April.
- Yongseok Shin & Benjamin Moll & Francisco J. Buera, 2011.
2011 Meeting Papers
1244, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Klochikhin, Evgeny A., 2012. "Russia's innovation policy: Stubborn path-dependencies and new approaches," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1620-1630.
- Kemeny, Thomas, 2010. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Drive Technological Upgrading?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 1543-1554, November.
- LooSee Beh, 2011. "Book Review: Human Resource Economics: Issues and Perspectives, by Beatrice F.Y. Lee, Fumitaka Furuoka, Hj Kasim Hj Md Mansur and Roslinah Mahmud. Kota Kinabalu, Sabah: Universiti Malaysia Sabah, 2010," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 3(1), pages 155-156, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.