La monnaie unique europeenne et sa relation au developpement economique et social coordonne : une analyse cliometrique. Tome II : Donnees empiriques sur la periode 1800-2000 : histoires economique et monetaire de l'Europe
AbstractThe Economic Cycle Theory, having been a somehow abandoned during several decades, returns to get important with the recent World Financial Crisis 2007-2010. This book, based upon a theses sustained in 2007, advances and argues the possibility of an almost unavoidable world cyclic plunge of macro-economic variables. This includes several political economy recommendations in both national and international scope.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Entelequia y Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga) in its series Entelequia eBooks with number b011 and published in 2010.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.eumed.net/entelequia/
Cycle theory; Business Cycle; Kondratieff; economic crisis; political crisis;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- O11 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- Y40 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Dissertations - - - Dissertations
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Gómez Sánchez) or (Lisette Villamizar).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.