Generalized Method of Moments Estimation
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
AbstractThe generalized method of moments (GMM) estimation has emerged as providing a ready to use, flexible tool of application to a large number of econometric and economic models by relying on mild, plausible assumptions. The principal objective of this volume is to offer a complete presentation of the theory of GMM estimation as well as insights into the use of these methods in empirical studies. It is also designed to serve as a unified framework for teaching estimation theory in econometrics. Contributors to the volume include well-known authorities in the field based in North America, the UK/Europe, and Australia. The work is likely to become a standard reference for graduate students and professionals in economics, statistics, financial modeling, and applied mathematics.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Cambridge University Press in its series Cambridge Books with number 9780521669672 and published in 1999.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cambridge.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Biao Lu, 1999. "Consistent Model and Moment Selection Criteria for GMM Estimation with Applications to Dynamic Panel Data Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1233, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Panle Jia, 2008.
"Inference for Parameters Defined by Moment Inequalities: A Recommended Moment Selection Procedure,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1676, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Donald W. K. Andrews & Panle Jia Barwick, 2012. "Inference for Parameters Defined by Moment Inequalities: A Recommended Moment Selection Procedure," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 80(6), pages 2805-2826, November.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Panle Jia, 2008. "Inference for Parameters Defined by Moment Inequalities: A Recommended Moment Selection Procedure," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1676R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 2011.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.