Europe, East Asia and APEC
AbstractThis 1998 book was the first in a major series examining Global Economic Institutions and contrasts regional economic integration in the Asia Pacific Region and in Europe. In the Asia Pacific Region at the time of publication, regionalism was developing b
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Cambridge University Press in its series Cambridge Books with number 9780521633154 and published in 1998.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cambridge.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1998. "European integration deepening and widening: implications for Asia," Kiel Working Papers 892, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1998. "Regional integration APEC style: are there lessons to learn from regional integration EU style?," Kiel Working Papers 869, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.