Monopolistic Competition and Macroeconomic Theory
AbstractMuch of today's conventional macroeconomic theory presumes that markets for goods approach the state of perfect competition. Monopolistic Competition and Macroeconomic Theory assumes that markets are imperfect, so that sellers have some power over price,
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Cambridge University Press in its series Cambridge Books with number 9780521626163 and published in 1998.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cambridge.org
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Swati Dhingra & John Morrow, 2012.
"The Impact of Integration on Productivity and Welfare Distortions Under Monopolistic Competition,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Swati Dhingra & John Morrow, 2012. "The Impact of Integration on Productivity and Welfare Distortions Under Monopolistic Competition," CEP Discussion Papers dp1130, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Wesley Phoa & Sergio Focardi & Frank Fabozzi, 2006.
"How do Conflicting Theories about Financial Markets Coexist?,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
amz2445, Yale School of Management.
- Wesley Phoa & Sergio M. Focardi & Frank J. Fabozzi, 2007. "How do conflicting theories about financial markets coexist?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 29(3), pages 363-391, May.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2003. "Promouvoir la croissance en Europe : vérités et mystifications. Critique du rapport d'A. Sapir présenté à la Commission européenne en juillet 2003 : "An Agenda for a Growing Europe. Making ," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6490, Sciences Po.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2013.
"La macroéconomie à l'épreuve des faits,"
GREDEG Working Papers
2013-37, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Économie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Takashi Ohno, 2006. "On the Effects of Wage Pressure on the Unemployment Rate and Capital Share," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7, pages 389-401, November.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2013. "La macroéconomie à l'épreuve des faits," Sciences Po publications 2013-14, Sciences Po.
- Partha Sen, 2005. "Perfect Competition and the Keynesian Cross:Revisiting Tobin," Working papers 135, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.