An Economic History of South Africa
AbstractThis book is the first economic history of South Africa in over sixty years. Professor Charles H. Feinstein offers an authoritative survey of five hundred years of South African economic history from the years preceding European settlements in 1652 throu
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Cambridge University Press in its series Cambridge Books with number 9780521616416 and published in 2005.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cambridge.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johan Fourie & Jan Luiten van Zanden, 2012.
"GDP in the Dutch Cape Colony: The national accounts of a slave-based society,"
0030, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Johan Fourie & Jan Luiten Zanden, 2013. "GDP in the Dutch Cape Colony: The National Accounts of a Slave-Based Society," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 81(4), pages 467-490, December.
- Johan Fourie & Jan Luiten van Zanden, 2012. "GDP in the Dutch Cape Colony: The national accounts of a slave-based society," Working Papers 04/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Grietjie Verhoef, 2011. ""Global since Gold" The Globalisation of Conglomerates: Explaining the Experience from South Africa, 1990 - 2009," Working Papers 238, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2013.
"Human development in Africa: A long-run perspective,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-204.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2011. "Human development in Africa : a long-run perspective," Working Papers in Economic History wp11-09, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2011. "Human Development in Africa: A Long-run Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 8586, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2011. "Human Development in Africa: A Long-Run Perspective," Working Papers 0008, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Facundo Alvaredo & Anthony B Atkinson, 2010. "Colonial Rule, Apartheid and Natural Resources: Top Incomes in South Africa 1903-2005," OxCarre Working Papers 046, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2010.
"Improving human development: a long-run view,"
Working Papers in Economic History
wp10-07, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.