African Development Report 1999
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by African Development Bank in its series African Development Report with number 16 and published in .
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 15 Avenue du Ghana P.O.Box 323-1002 Tunis-Belvedère, Tunisia
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: http://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana, 2011. "Infrastructure in Andhra Pradesh : Economic and Social Infrastructure," MPRA Paper 49076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cecilia García-Peñalosa & Maty Konte, 2013.
"Why Are Women Less Democratic Than Men? Evidence from Sub-Saharan African Countries,"
- Cecilia García-Peñalosa & Maty Konte, 2013. "Why Are Women Less Democratic Than Men? Evidence from Sub-Saharan African Countries," AMSE Working Papers 1319, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:366683 is not listed on IDEAS
- Majumder, Rajarshi & Ray, Jhilam & Sen, Anindita, 2013. "Social Sector Development in South West Bengal," MPRA Paper 48745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- dos Santos, Sidney Pereira & Eugenio Leal, José & Oliveira, Fabrício, 2011. "The development of a natural gas transportation logistics management system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 4774-4784, September.
- Simon Dietz, 2009. "From efficiency to justice: utility as the informational basis of climate change strategies, and some alternatives," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 13, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Lars Osberg & Andrew Sharpe, 2012. "Measuring Economic Insecurity in Rich and Poor Nations," CSLS Research Reports 2012-03, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00611942 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2000. "Bangladesh : Education Sector Review, Volume 2," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15251, The World Bank.
- Elisabeth Tovar, 2008. "Quel périmètre pour la différenciation sociale de l’espace urbain ? Une proposition capabiliste," Documents de recherche 08-17, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Kaushik Basu, 2008. "The Enigma of India," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 46(2), pages 396-406, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Osei, Barfour).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.