Sustainability Assessment in the Construction Sector: Rating Systems and Rated Buildings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Sustainable Development.
Volume (Year): 20 (2012)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Umberto Berardi, 2013. "Sustainability assessment of urban communities through rating systems," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, Springer, vol. 15(6), pages 1573-1591, December.
- Berardi, Umberto, 2013. "Stakeholders’ influence on the adoption of energy-saving technologies in Italian homes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 520-530.
- Berardi, Umberto & GhaffarianHoseini, AmirHosein & GhaffarianHoseini, Ali, 2014. "State-of-the-art analysis of the environmental benefits of green roofs," Applied Energy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 411-428.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.