Market servicing by multinational manufacturing firms: Exporting versus foreign production
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Managerial and Decision Economics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buckley PJ & Artisien P, 1987. "The employment impact of multinational enterprises in Greece, Portugal and Spain," ILO Working Papers 254749, International Labour Organization.
- Harry P. Bowen & Margarethe Wiersema, 2009.
"International and Product Diversification: Their Interrelationship and Impact on Firm Performance,"
Discussion Paper Series
2009-04, McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte.
- Bowen, H.P. & Wiersema, M., 2007. "International and product diversification: their interrelationship and impact on firm performance," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-6, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Kumar, Nagesh, 1996. "Foreign Direct Investments and Technology Transfers in Development: A Perspective on Recent Literature," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 06, United Nations University - INTECH.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.