Innovation and competition: An unstable relationship
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 27 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (01)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Boldrin & David K. Levine, 2012. "The case against patents," Working Papers 2012-035, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michael Peneder & Martin Wörter, 2013. "Competition, R&D and Innovation: Testing the Inverted-U in a Simultaneous System," WIFO Working Papers 448, WIFO.
- Slivko, Olga, 2012. "Innovation strategies of German firms: The effect of competition and intellectual property protection," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-089, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- YAGI Michiyuki & MANAGI Shunsuke, 2013. "Competition and Innovation: An inverted-U relationship using Japanese industry data," Discussion papers 13062, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Anja Schoen & Annelies Wastyn, 2013.
"Selection Bias in Innovation Studies: A Simple Test,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2013n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- De Rassenfosse, Gaétan & Wastyn, Annelies, 2012. "Selection bias in innovation studies: A simple test," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-012, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2012. "The Case Against Patents," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000465, David K. Levine.
- Michele Boldrin & David K. Levine, 2013. "The Case against Patents," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(1), pages 3-22, Winter.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.