How different is Africa? A comment on Masanjala and Papageorgiou
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 26 (2011)
Issue (Month): 6 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Feldkircher & Stefan Zeugner, 2012.
"The impact of data revisions on the robustness of growth determinants—a note on ‘determinants of economic growth: Will data tell?’,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(4), pages 686-694, 06.
- Feldkircher, Martin & Zeugner, Stefan, 2010. "The Impact of Data Revisions on the Robustness of Growth Determinants - A Note on 'Determinants of Economic Growth. Will Data Tell?'," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2010-12, University of Salzburg.
- Feldkircher, Martin, 2014.
"The determinants of vulnerability to the global financial crisis 2008 to 2009: Credit growth and other sources of risk,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 19-49.
- Feldkircher, Martin, 2012. "The Determinants of Vulnerability to the Global Financial Crisis 2008 to 2009: Credit Growth and Other Sources of Risk," BOFIT Discussion Papers 26/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- How different is Africa? A comment on Masanjala and Papageorgiou (JAE 2011) in ReplicationWiki
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.