Stock market crash and expectations of American households
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 26 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (04)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melissa McInerney & Jennifer M. Mellor & Lauren Hersch Nicholas, 2013.
"Recession Depression: Mental Health Effects of the 2008 Stock Market Crash,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4263, CESifo Group Munich.
- McInerney, Melissa & Mellor, Jennifer M. & Nicholas, Lauren Hersch, 2013. "Recession depression: Mental health effects of the 2008 stock market crash," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1090-1104.
- Sarah Necker & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2014.
"Household Risk Taking after the Financial Crisis,"
BCL working papers
85, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Philippe Bracke, 2013.
"House prices and rents: micro evidence from a matched dataset in Central London,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
49723, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Philippe Bracke, 2013. "House Prices and Rents: Micro Evidence from a Matched Dataset in Central London," SERC Discussion Papers 0127, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Fabian Gouret & Guillaume Hollard, 2011.
"When Kahneman meets Manski: Using dual systems of reasoning to interpret subjective expectations of equity returns,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(3), pages 371-392, 04.
- Fabian Gouret & Guillaume Hollard, 2011. "When Kahneman meets Manski: Using dual systems of reasoning to interpret subjective expectations of equity returns," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00867700, HAL.
- Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2012. "Stock Price Expectations and Stock Trading," NBER Working Papers 17973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Bresser, Jochem & van Soest, Arthur, 2013. "Survey response in probabilistic questions and its impact on inference," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 65-84.
- Robin L. Lumsdaine & Rogier J.D. Potter van Loon, 2013. "Wall Street vs. Main Street: An Evaluation of Probabilities," NBER Working Papers 19103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Bracke, 2013. "House Prices and Rents: Micro Evidence from a Matched Dataset in Central London_x0003_," ERSA conference papers ersa13p112, European Regional Science Association.
- Arrondel, Luc & Masson, André, 2011.
"L'épargnant dans un monde en crise — Ce qui a changé,"
Opuscules du CEPREMAP,
CEPREMAP, number 23, May.
- Masson, André & Arrondel, Luc, 2011. "L'épargnant dans un monde en crise. Ce qui a changé," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7001, Paris Dauphine University.
- Luc Bissonnette & Arthur van Soest, 2012. "The future of retirement and the pension system: How the public’s expectations vary over time and across socio-economic groups," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-21, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.