Contabilitatea si Societatea Cunoasterii
AbstractIn the use of complex data we can’t speak about an increase of informational quality for accounting (if the basic principles are respected, the valence of information remain the same), but it’s a better utilization in the entire informational system. For reaching this major purpose in the context of using the calculate technique, is necessary a joint purpose of the theoreticians and the specialists in practice for a perfection of the accountant theory, the correct adaptation of these at the conditions and needs impose at a microeconomic level. In this purpose, we propose a possible model of integration of accountant information as a part of the present informational system at a microeconomic level.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu" in its journal Studii Financiare (Financial Studies).
Volume (Year): 11 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13 Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucuresti
Phone: 004 021 3182419
Fax: 004 021 3182419
Web page: http://www.icfm.ro/
More information through EDIRC
contabilitate; cont; model; sistem informatic; sistem informational; societatea cunoasterii;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- C89 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M49 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paliu -Popa Lucia, 2013. "Accounting, An Essential Component Of The Information System," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 66-73, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.