Production in a Schooling Fishery: The Case of the North Sea Herring Fishery
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 65 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfonso Flores-Lagunes & William C. Horrace & Kurt E. Schnier, 2006.
"Identifying Technically Efficient Fishing Vessels: A Non-Empty, Minimal Subset Approach,"
Center for Policy Research Working Papers
78, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Alfonso Flores-Lagunes & William C. Horrace & Kurt E. Schnier, 2007. "Identifying technically efficient fishing vessels: a non-empty, minimal subset approach," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 729-745.
- Ikerne Del Valle & Inmaculada Astorkiza & Kepa Astorkiza, 2003. "Fishing effort validation and substitution possibilities among components: the case study of the VIII division European anchovy fishery," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 63-77.
- Andersen, Jesper Levring, 2005. "The Inclusion of Stocks in Multi-species Fisheries: The Case of Danish Seiners," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 20(2).
- Pena-Torres, Julio & Serra, Rodolfo & Basch, Michael, 1999. "Who Can Fish What And Where: Chile'S Tradeoffs In High Seas Fishing Of Straddling Stocks," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 14(3).
- Julio Peña-Torres & Michael Basch & Sebastian Vergara, .
"Downward Adjustments in a Cyclical Environment: The Case of Chilean Pelagic Fisheries,"
ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers
inv143, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Julio Peña-Torres(Georgetown University/Ilades), Sebastián Vergara(ECLAC), Michael Basch(University of Chile), 2004. "Downward Adjustments in a Cyclical Environment: The Case of Chilean Pelagic Fisheries," Working Papers gueconwpa~04-04-12, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Kjell Salvanes & Dale Squires, 1995. "Transferable quotas, enforcement costs and typical firms: An empirical application to the Norwegian trawler fleet," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(1), pages 1-21, July.
- Julio Peñ-Torres, 1999. "Harvesting Preemption, Industrial Concentration and Enclosure of National Marine Fisheries," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(4), pages 545-571, December.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Trond Bjorndal & Sean Pascoe, 2004. "Output Substitution in Multi-Species Trawl Fisheries: Implications for Quota Setting," Working Papers 2004.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Julio Peña Torres & Claudio Agostini & Sebastián Vergara, 2005. "'El Niño' Effects and Biomass Endogeneity in a Harvest Function: The Chilean Jack Mackerel Fishery," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv160, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.