Uncertain Hazards, Insurance, and Consumer Choice: Evidence from Housing Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 63 (1987)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Landry, Craig E. & Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad R., 2008.
"Flood Insurance Coverage in the Coastal Zone,"
15498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bin, Okmyung, 2004. "A prediction comparison of housing sales prices by parametric versus semi-parametric regressions," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 68-84, March.
- Landry, Craig E. & Kriesel, Warren, 2000. "Modeling The Decision To Buy Flood Insurance: An Empirical Analysis For Coastal Areas," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21880, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Naoi, Michio & Seko, Miki & Sumita, Kazuto, 2009. "Earthquake risk and housing prices in Japan: Evidence before and after massive earthquakes," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 658-669, November.
- Luechinger, Simon & Raschky, Paul A., 2009. "Valuing flood disasters using the life satisfaction approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(3-4), pages 620-633, April.
- Dorfman, Jeffrey H. & Keeler, Andrew G. & Kriesel, Warren, 1996. "Valuing Risk-Reducing Interventions With Hedonic Models: The Case Of Erosion Protection," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
- Kriesel, Warren & Landry, Craig E. & Keeler, Andrew G., 2000. "Costs Of Coastal Hazards: Evidence From The Property Market," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21745, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Atreya, Ajita & Ferreira, Susana, 2012. "Spatial Variation in Flood Risk Perception: A Spatial Econometric Approach," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124863, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Daniel, Vanessa E. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Rietveld, Piet, 2009.
"Flooding risk and housing values: An economic assessment of environmental hazard,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 355-365, December.
- Vanessa E. Daniel & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Piet Rietveld, 2007. "Flooding Risk And Housing Values: An Economic Assessment Of Environmental Hazard," Working Papers 07-02, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Bin, Okmyung & Landry, Craig E., 2013. "Changes in implicit flood risk premiums: Empirical evidence from the housing market," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 361-376.
- Bin, Okmyung & Polasky, Stephen, 2005. "Evidence on the Amenity Value of Wetlands in a Rural Setting," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(03), December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.